Monday, October 13, 2008

How Cute Are They?


I know it has been to long since my last post but the cuteness of this one should make up for it. Madison is finally starting to say more words and is becoming more and more independent. Things have been pretty much same ol' same ol' around here. This week I wanted to post pictures of Maddie in the cutest little tutu ever but I can't seem to get her to keep it on long enough for a picture. Although I can't get it on Madison long enough for me to get a picture I have been able to get Hayden too. How precious is that!! Madison did get a gift from her good friend Robin (Thanks Robin) that she loves to wear. She now has the entire princess outfit, the gloves, crown, jewelry, and boa. I am so glad that I had a girl!! I love to be Madison's mom!!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hayden is going to kill you someday for that! ♥

aunt gentry said...

Love it! I can't wait to show Robin.