Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And So It Begins...


So I have been thinking about doing my own blog for awhile now but just have been to lazy to do it. I always enjoy reading about the goings on in other peoples lives, but part of me thinks who will really care about what goes on within my little fam. Well if you guys can put a smile on my face, maybe some of the comical things that happen to us will have the same effect on you. Right now things are alittle tough for the Hope family. I am currently trying to get a job or 2 or 3:) But other than that I am LOVING being a mommy to my little bit. Madison spent the morning with Hayden, one of her favorite people in the world, and although I do not have a picture of them today, here are a few of them in precious moments. Thank you Rebecca and Michael for watching her today:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so happy you're blogging!!! I hope you don't mind...I'm totally stealing the daisy idea - they're so pretty :)